Time frame: We are flexible! For those who express interest in participating in this program, just shoot an email to our contact page about possible times and activities of interest. We will return your message at our earliest convenience and we can work together to pick a time frame that works best for you.
Participants have the option to choose any or all of the following
- Learn about ACE program and visit ours schools
- Visit historical sites: The Royal Palace, National Museum, S-21 Toul Sleng Genocide Museum & The Killing Fields Excursion: Angkor Wat
- Homestay at rural Khmer village in Angkor Wat
- Take a Khmer cooking class
- Participate in community exercise class at Riverside
- And many more activities
During your time with us, we will plan several excursions to the must-see sights around Cambodia. While in Phnom Penh, participants will have the option to visit our breathtaking Royal Palace, as well as what remains of the terrors of the Khmer Rouge regime, including the Choeung Ek Killing Field and S-21 Toul Sleng Museum. We introduce you to the local cuisine and shopping of the local markets of interest.
Cambodia prides itself on its temples, and we are more than happy to share some of our spectacular history with you during our visits to Wat Phnom and Angkor Wat. Wat Phnom is built on the only hill in Phnom Penh and is believed to have played a pivotal role in the founding of our great city. Angkor Wat needs little explanation; now one of the Seven World Wonders, Angkor Wat has always served as the epitome of Khmer heritage and culture.
Where you’ll be staying
Dorm Housing accommodations:
- Mattress and pillow, clean sheets and pillowcase
- Storage units
- Access to Tuk- Tuk transportation
- Great location in the middle of Phnom Penh
- Locals and volunteers to assist you with the adjustment of a new country
Visit to Siem Reap
Participants have the option to experience a rural Khmer village homestay, this can be a great opportunity to emerge yourself in the culture and possibly pick up some Khmer language as well. We also offer a local guesthouse that offers all the amenities of home. The choice is up to you, participants have loved them both!
All proceeds go towards funding ACE and helping the youth of Cambodia
- Variable depends on what you would like to do
- see attachment
- Programmers will be responsible for the costs and booking of flights to and from home
- ACE accommodation
- Single room with fan/ air-con: $7-$9 per night
- Double room with fan/ air-con: $10-$12 per night
- Group dorm room (8+ people): $8 per night each per night
Note: Prices vary depending on time of day, traffic and desired location
- Tuk- Tuk (recommended), ACE to Royal Palace or ACE to Olympic Stadium: $6-$8 (includes return trip)
- Motorbike, ACE to Royal Palace or ACE to Olympic Stadium: $4-$5 (including return trip)
ACE Daily Dining
Note: Cooking is provided by team members, however if you are interested in learning how to cook Khmer cuisine you are more than welcome to help
- Lunch: $3.50
- Dinner: $2
- Lunch: $3.50
cost of optional expenses
- Varies depending on needs and interests
- Important to consider: extra food, bottled water, medical needs, donations, etc.
Interested in our Experience Cambodia Program? Or further questions or concerns? Further questions or concerns? CONTACT HERE Don’t hesitate to ask, we are in the office from 8:00 am- 5:00 pm Monday through Friday but we are checking emails and Facebook messages around the clock, here is our Facebook name, Experience Cambodia Program.